False commitment by builder how to take action and raise complaint?

Dear Sir,i have bought the apartment in Chennai, Perumbakkam with reputed builders, While booking the sales team have promised that ground have good enough potable water to drink and all other purpose later on after construction and reach certain stage we came to know that we don't enough water provision to live and also no provision from corporations. we forcibly requested Builders to about stand, they conveyed us we have tried different way through bore well but water in not potable drink or any other purpose. After we formed volunteer team, we have did R&D and find the solution to install RO plant overcome the situations. The builders initially agreed to proceed further they said we don't issues intern of money, after several follow up with builders, They agreed to share 50% remaining 50% they tossed on owners side.We are owners have to move forward to achieve 100% builders for their ignorance. requesting your advice.

Answers (2)

252 votes

Is there any written contract?
If so, team up as association and file a complaint before forum and alternately launch criminal prosecution. However bear in mind that there should be sufficient material to procceed legally.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

308 votes

You can send a lawyer notice with the relevant documents for the 50% and also for the compensation for false advertisement. After sending the notice wait for 15 days time if there is no compliance to the lawyer notice you can file petition before the consumer forum.

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
34 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
20 years Experience
Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles