Cheated by a Moving Company on Insurance of Goods

Dear Sir - I have recently moved some household goods to New Jersey, USA through a moving company. They charged me for replacement value of the goods transported. However when they shipment arrived, half of it was damaged and we estimated the losses to be about US$25,000. At this point the moving company said, they never filed the insurance with an underwriter and blamed it on a negligent employee. This is in spite of issuing me a receipt for the insurance. I have extensive documentation for all the dealings and photographs of damaged goods. Let me know if you can hep please.

You can file a consumer complaint in consumer court. You can claim damages and compensation from the transporter. Take an appointment if you want to pursue this.