Cancellation of refund by online shopping site

Sir Actually it is a online shopping site which trap a special category that is student of age 18 to 22 . I brought a svd product package from SARSObiz.net which price 11300 . I cancelled this in next day but they didn't refound yet. I contacted them many times but they didn't refound yet. please tell me what should I do.

You have paid Rs 11300/- for a svd product package from SARSObiz.neter. They are not refunding your money inspite os cancelling the order. You have to loged report with the police dealing cyber crime against the SARSObiz.net and file complaint case before the District Consumer Forum.