Can builder sell open car parking space

I live in chennai ( Perumbakkam) would like to know if builder can sell Open car park . Initial CMDA approval plan this is not available , he claims he can sell open car park . We have a very narrow lane for car to pass though to reach our home . Please advise

It can be added in a sale agreement that car park can be commonly used along with the sale of particular flat. If a narrow lane is a only way of access to road then it should be kept common even though he claims to be his owner

Advocate Parvez Ahamed
Magrath Road, Bangalore

correct opinion can be given only after perusing the construction agreement, approved plan, sale deed, parent documents, details of total extent of land, cmda approved plan, width of the road, number of flats constructed etc.,