Can a mobile company deactivate a number without intimation

My grand mother using Airtel no since 4 years they suddenly stopped the no without any intimation I cal customer care no they telling some bulk of no's blocked take new no. How can they block I given all original proofs when I take sim.Now what can I do plz tel me

Dear,

Discuss with the customer service department of Airtel about what exactly the problem is and why they blocked your grandmother's mobile no. Also, visit Airtel office and talk to the staff. If you are not happy with their response, send a legal notice through a lawyer to Airtel and demand restoration of the Airtel no if you wish to otherwise, file a complaint in the jurisdictional district consumer forum and claim compensation for the harassment faced by your grandmother due to the deficient services of the service provider.

A:SEND REPRESENTATION/ LEGAL NOTICE TO AIR TEL HEAD OFFICE, AFTER THAT FILE A CONSUMER CASE AGAINST THAT .

you can seek the protecting under consumer act and you can complaint to Telecom Regulatory Authority commissioner situated at mumbai for deactivation and make sure all the previous recharge receipts and validity time not expired