Builder not ready to form a society in favor of flat purchaser

Dear sir, my question is that if builder not ready to form society and conveyance the land in favour of flat purchasers then what right for puchasers of flat unit. what procedure to form society and transfer conveyance in favour of flat purchasers

Dear Client,

Purchasers as they are owner of respective flats, they have all rights w.r.t. the said plot on which building is constructed. If Developer is not ready to co-operate and thereby denying the form the society. You members can come together- apply for society registration, and after that get the deemed conveyance done.
This topic is quite big, you can google the information regarding deemed conveyance. It would be advised to visit our office with necessary documents, to provide you the proper guidelines.

Expert Jurist LLP

Dear client if builder is not ready to make conveyence deed in favor of flat purchasers then flat purchasers first have to issue legal notice through lawyer. Then also builder will not cooperate then flat purchasers can go for demmed conveyance .

You all the members or allotee of the building /apartment i.e about 60% of people can form society without builder permission. Make an resolutions to that effect and ask any members to act as a promotor and submit relevant forms to sub registrar,the process is lengthy better take assistance from local lawyer.