Builder not ready to form a society in favor of flat purchaser

Dear sir, my question is that if builder not ready to form society and conveyance the land in favour of flat purchasers then what right for puchasers of flat unit. what procedure to form society and transfer conveyance in favour of flat purchasers

Answers (3)

106 votes

Dear Client,

Purchasers as they are owner of respective flats, they have all rights w.r.t. the said plot on which building is constructed. If Developer is not ready to co-operate and thereby denying the form the society. You members can come together- apply for society registration, and after that get the deemed conveyance done.
This topic is quite big, you can google the information regarding deemed conveyance. It would be advised to visit our office with necessary documents, to provide you the proper guidelines.

Expert Jurist LLP

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

156 votes

Dear client if builder is not ready to make conveyence deed in favor of flat purchasers then flat purchasers first have to issue legal notice through lawyer. Then also builder will not cooperate then flat purchasers can go for demmed conveyance .

Popular Consumer Court Lawyers

Advocate Rajesh Rai
Sector-19, Dwarka, Delhi
20 years Experience
Advocate Sunil Kumar Bakshi
Sector-16, Faridabad
33 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
19 years Experience
Advocate Bala Janaki
330 Thambuchetty Street, Chennai
35 years Experience
148 votes

You all the members or allotee of the building /apartment i.e about 60% of people can form society without builder permission. Make an resolutions to that effect and ask any members to act as a promotor and submit relevant forms to sub registrar,the process is lengthy better take assistance from local lawyer.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Consumer Court Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles