After complaint to the consumer forum, co. want to repair the machine.

Sir, I purchased a photostat machine 11months back with written warranty of 1year and every month machine given problems and every time engineer comes and repairs but as I got frustrated with these repairs I filled a case in consumer forum for machine replacement and after that company wants to repair the machine, should I allow them or tell them to take permission from consumer forum or whatever legal process is required

As per the consumer protection act Section2(d)  a person who obtains such goods for resale or for any commercial purpose does not fall within the ambit of consumer.

Hence you cannot file a consumer complaint.

However you can file a suit for breach of contract and performance of warranty clause.