WRIT PETITION IN HIGH COURT.............................

03 fraud real estate companies having three different Managing Directors but master mind of all frauds in the said three companies is only one person. The mastermind person not holding any portfolio in any of the three companies. Govt. has published notification to attach properties of all the three companies combined together but we want that properties of our company (to which we have paid) not to be merged with other two companies. Also, we want CBI investigation for the frauds done by three companies. We are filing Writ in High Court for (a) CBI probe (b) Attachment of Properties immediately and (c) our company properties not be merged with other two companies. My Questions are as follows. 1. Can we pray above mentioned three reliefs in one Writ Petition? OR : one writ for attachment of properties & not to merge properties of 03 companies and 2nd writ for CBI probe. 2. has State Govt power to merge properties of 03 companies run by 3 different MDs ?

1. Here when you having alternative remedy you cant approach the high court directly by filing the writ petition.

2. The state government has a authority to make inquiry on your representation.. You make proper representation to the concerned authority . If the action was not taken on your representation, then you can invoke the writ jurisdiction.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur