WRIT PETITION IN HIGH COURT.............................

03 fraud real estate companies having three different Managing Directors but master mind of all frauds in the said three companies is only one person. The mastermind person not holding any portfolio in any of the three companies. Govt. has published notification to attach properties of all the three companies combined together but we want that properties of our company (to which we have paid) not to be merged with other two companies. Also, we want CBI investigation for the frauds done by three companies. We are filing Writ in High Court for (a) CBI probe (b) Attachment of Properties immediately and (c) our company properties not be merged with other two companies. My Questions are as follows. 1. Can we pray above mentioned three reliefs in one Writ Petition? OR : one writ for attachment of properties & not to merge properties of 03 companies and 2nd writ for CBI probe. 2. has State Govt power to merge properties of 03 companies run by 3 different MDs ?

Answers (1)

338 votes

1. Here when you having alternative remedy you cant approach the high court directly by filing the writ petition.

2. The state government has a authority to make inquiry on your representation.. You make proper representation to the concerned authority . If the action was not taken on your representation, then you can invoke the writ jurisdiction.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles