Who can claim the pension if there is no nominee added

My grandfather has pension account to which he does not made any nomiee and he is not making any nomiee. he is very old 90 years old and he has two son. in the future if anything happen to him then who can claim on his money in the bank account if he is not making any nomiee.

As per my advice I will advise you that it is the departmental procedure that when any employee going to retired before hi or her retirement prepare the pension payment order for the employee and after the death of employee family pension for his family and in such procedure declaration of nominee is a mandatory provision if your father mistake about that or it hapend on the mistake of the department it can not say , it is the mistake of both the side employee and employer and such mistake can be rectified giving the declaration about nominee.
I will advise you that you go before the concerning department and take the form for declaration of nominee after retirement and take signature of your father and submit before the department and pray for rectified the pension payment order I hope they will consider your request and accept your nominee name otherwise only option is to go before the Hon'ble High Court.

I hope this advice will help you to understand and face the situation if any other enquiry or any confusion you can post more enquiry on my Lawrato account.

If your grandfather does not make any person a nominee in his said account or if he leaves body / soul without giving a will in relation to the amount deposited in the said account, then both of his sons will have the right to claim it.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur