What to do if refusal letter for non issuance is not being given

Mamalatdar refused to issue non creamy layer certificate as our income from government salary is about 15 lacs and also refused to show a letter for refusal and told that it is sent to you but we did not received and office staff is not responding

Answers (2)

189 votes

You can file complaint against Mamlatdar for not providing you the details of creamy layer certificate To deputy Collector or Collector for your problem also you can file complaint against him under public servant act.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

164 votes

You can write a formal representation to the Mamlatdar and cc it to the collector. If after 15 days no action is taken by them, you can prefer a writ petition in the high court praying for directions from the court for issuance of the certificate.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles