What to do if advocate commissioner is asking for money

There is an advocate commissioner appointment by the district court to partition our property and submit report before the court. However he is asking for heavy amount of money for doing this (25,000), even I have already submitted the fee of 2200-/ to the court. What should I do?

Answers (1)

63 votes

Do you have any evidence to the effect that Advocate Commissioner is asking money? If yes , then inform this fact to the concerned court. I think if you are able to substanciate your allegation, concerned Court will take action.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles