What to do if advocate commissioner is asking for money

There is an advocate commissioner appointment by the district court to partition our property and submit report before the court. However he is asking for heavy amount of money for doing this (25,000), even I have already submitted the fee of 2200-/ to the court. What should I do?

Do you have any evidence to the effect that Advocate Commissioner is asking money? If yes , then inform this fact to the concerned court. I think if you are able to substanciate your allegation, concerned Court will take action.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow