Want to stop a cement manufacturing meal in town creating pollution

a cement meal which has been running for 15 years... now the problem is that when meal started there's no house or home near there.. but as city started to develop more and more people gathered and build houses near meal and in front of the meal.. also the area comes in municipal corporation and they don't care to stop the meal as it produce inormous sound and dust... what is the solution to this please provide.. the people are worried and tensed..

Answers (2)

88 votes

Well, as described earliar your question itself reveals it's answer.
You are facing Air pollution, Noise pollution , your locality is now residential rather than Industrial . You may file complain before pollution control board / local administration . You may also file civil suit in Your District court. Or may file writ before the Hon'ble High Court.
Certainly, you will get relief. Don't think, Do it.
With Thanks
Aditya kumar

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

320 votes

Venerated Sir,
As per query you have right to file public interest litigation under article 226 before High Court for stop the operation of cement factory and also have right file case before Green tribunal so that you can retrain the operation of factory. Feel free to call me.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles