Want to revoke Gift Deed given to Minor Grand Son

Hi, A Hindu Grand father gave his self acquired property to his Grand Son (Son's son) through GIFT DEED. In the Gift deed he mentioned himself (Grand Father) as the Guardian to the Minor Child (Grand Son). After executing the gift deed, his Son sent away them out of his house. Now they (Grand Parents of the minor) are of no shelter. My question is - Can the grand father REVOKE the Gift Deed which he gave to the Minor Grand Son? If Yes, then the process should be through Court or Registrar Office is sufficient. Thank You very much for your suggestion in advance!

whereas gift deed can be cancelled through court by the grand father
and also can be done through registrar office also,
my advice is filing in court is more authentic,
hence my advice is file a case in court

Dear,

Is the gift deed registered? Is the gift deed revocable or irrevocable? If the gift deed is unregistered and revocable, there is no need to worry and if it is registered, you need to revoke the gift deed. However, if the gift deed is irrevocable, you cannot revoke the gift deed. However, a proper advice may be rendered only after perusal of the contents of the gift deed.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur