Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Want to hire a government lawyer for filing a civil suit

Sir can you explain the procedure to hire a government lawyer for filing a civil suit

Answers (3)

you can not hire govt pleader however the legal aid would be provided by govt. please contact "legal Aid Committee " of your district and city with your application narrating the detail of your case after scrutinising your application and talk with you the said legal aid committee may provide you the advocates from their panel.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Dear Sir, for filling of Civil Suit before Civil Court do you require lawyer provided by the Court or you can also hire an lawyer practising before the Court. Because the government appointed lawyers are for government and can not litigate for persoanlo matter. More clarification is required. do contact.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

Greetings Sir, I believe you are under a misunderstanding. A private individual cannot hire a government lawyer, as they are exclusively under the appointment of the government.
In order to file a civil suit, you have to hire a private lawyer to institute the same in the competent civil court.

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir actually i am bc -d (indian hindu- yadava). I got marriage in 1999 my wife caste is oc( hindu - Reddy). I kept my children's cast as oc - redd…

Read More

Sir namaste, I gave money on credit to two different persons, now they are cheating are not making payment. I have our messages as clear proofs, pleas…

Read More

After death of husband want succession certificate for noida property.…

Read More

What can I do to stop the harassment of the neighborhood  which calls the cops at every point and using his legal link again harass us with the c…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue