Want to hire a government lawyer for filing a civil suit

Sir can you explain the procedure to hire a government lawyer for filing a civil suit

you can not hire govt pleader however the legal aid would be provided by govt. please contact "legal Aid Committee " of your district and city with your application narrating the detail of your case after scrutinising your application and talk with you the said legal aid committee may provide you the advocates from their panel.

Dear Sir, for filling of Civil Suit before Civil Court do you require lawyer provided by the Court or you can also hire an lawyer practising before the Court. Because the government appointed lawyers are for government and can not litigate for persoanlo matter. More clarification is required. do contact.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad

Greetings Sir, I believe you are under a misunderstanding. A private individual cannot hire a government lawyer, as they are exclusively under the appointment of the government.
In order to file a civil suit, you have to hire a private lawyer to institute the same in the competent civil court.

Please let me know if I can be of any other assistance.