Want to file writ petition for changing the name of village

Respected sir the name of my village is mottavilai survey number 263. my neighbour residing next to my house having same survey number 263 but he use to say his village is thanivilai which comes under survey number 264. is there any possibilities to file writ petition against him for changing the name of village.

Answers (1)

247 votes

What type of revenue record you have your neighbour's village name mentioned Thanivilai. And also you go and check the survey number and village name in the said village VAO office. In VAO office record your neighbour village is correctly mention as mottavilai, you give a petition to Your Tahsildar , the same will be changed easily.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles