×

Want to file writ petition for changing the name of village

Respected sir the name of my village is mottavilai survey number 263. my neighbour residing next to my house having same survey number 263 but he use to say his village is thanivilai which comes under survey number 264. is there any possibilities to file writ petition against him for changing the name of village.

What type of revenue record you have your neighbour's village name mentioned Thanivilai. And also you go and check the survey number and village name in the said village VAO office. In VAO office record your neighbour village is correctly mention as mottavilai, you give a petition to Your Tahsildar , the same will be changed easily.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune