Two properties having same address

In Civil Law
Is it possible that two different properties on same street have same address including house number ? If yes how should we deal it for registry? Can either of one change their house number in gpa by attaching an affidavit?

Answers (2)

102 votes

A unique issue is put forth by you but very essential to deal with it, because right, title and interest in immovable property is involved, we need to go through the property papers in order to solve the problem, but one thing is certain that it would and should only be solved by court case, thanks, see you

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

313 votes

No it's is not possible practically but yes you can made another rectified GPA in which you can divide your plot no or house no in A/B . As far as affidavit is concern it is not required. If you want detailed process please contact

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad
6 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles