Two patta for same survey number for same land

In Civil Law
Hi sir, i am hindu. My father got the patta in 1968 for one land and my neighbors got patta in 1974 for the same land. What should we do now.

Answers (2)

197 votes

you should approach the civil court to nullify the later patta document.
what about the sale deed and who is in the possession of that schedule mentioned property.
cancellation of patta also can be done in the tahsildhar office

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

140 votes

Hello you can proceed with legally to keep the patta in ur father name. Hence wanted to check the papers genuinity upon that lets proceed. have you checked with the other person holding patta papers. kindly contact us for further assistance with the copy of documents nothing your and other person documents.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
27 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
29 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
15 years Experience
Advocate Suksham Aggarwal
District and Sessions Court, Ambala
10 years Experience

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles