One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chennai - Advocate Farheen

Advocate Farheen

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoGeorge Town, Chennai
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Documentation, Family, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Startup, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Tamil, Urdu
Advocate Farheen has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • City Civil and Sessions Court, Chennai
  • Court of Small Causes, Chennai
  • Family Court, Chennai
  • Intellectual Property Appellate Board (IPAB), Chennai
  • Madras High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chennai

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Farheen. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Farheen

Q: Fraudulently prepared family member settlement deed by my father

My parents have a joint property in chennai. My mother is not in mentally sound position (Suffering from dementia, Diabetic, Hypoglycemia & cancer). She has been forced by my elder sister and my father made a family member settlement deed in the year 2016 and transferred / Registered in the name of my elder sister name. I am younger daughter, I came to know all these thing after death of my mother in the year 2021. In the family member settlement deed no where my concern are taken/mentioned. I have all the medical records of my mother Is there is any possibilities to initiate legal action in this regard.

Advocate Farheen answered
Hello as per ur query there are chances now to proceed and cancel the Settlement deed as fraudulently it had been acquired from ur mother in her insane mood and pls do contact us for further assistance

Q: My grandfather owned a piece of land which he purchased long back through his own earnings. He died

My grandfather owned a piece of land which he purchased long back through his own earnings. He died in 2018 without any sale/will for the land. He has 3 children - my father + 2 aunts. My father gave certain funds to both aunts and has got release deed from both aunts and hence he is the sole successor for my grandfather's land now. nMy father have 2 children - myself + 1 sisternNow, if my father wishes to transfer the land ownership to me, is it mandatory to take approval of my sister (or) he alone can transfer it as he being class 1 legal heir ?nn(We belong to Hindu religion)

Advocate Farheen answered
Hello your father can willfully transfer the property to anyone of you or to any one who ever he wishes and before that the documents to be perused for the proper clauses how he had obtained or any PR clauses are there. kindly, do contact us for the further assistance

Q: I am working in govt service, Delhi, and my parents were stayed with me till 2016 in Delhi. I have o

I am working in govt service, Delhi, and my parents were stayed with me till 2016 in Delhi. I have one elder sister in chennai. In the year 2016 my mother fall in sick (Dementia, Diabetic and other complications). since I could not able take care of my parents I send them to chennai for medical treatment through my elder sister and their family members. My parents immovable properties are in chennai. Since Jan-2016 My parents were living with my elder sister. In the year 2021 my mother died due cancer. Thereafter we came to know that one of my parent's flat in chennai has been transferred in her name by gift deed, whereas my mother was in unsound mind and my father is 87 years old he could not do anything, all these things were done in the moth of Sep-2016. Now my father is also talking in favour of them because he is under my elder sister custody. Also he can't able to express his own views. Pls advice.

Advocate Farheen answered
Hello hence you can get the share as per law in your favour by execution of some legal process and it's been years but you come to know to the date of knowledge. Do kindly contact us for further assistance.

Q: Settlement of property to son - Lawyer fees

My mom wants to do settlement of property. What will be lawyer charges for doing this. No issue or complications in property

Advocate Farheen answered
Hello the fee will be Fifteen K onwards accordingly to the property and the nature of transfer on PR and issues and complication will be knowing ones we check with the PR documents if it's clear then we can settle. Do contact us for further assistance.

Q: Land Acquisition by NH department

Part of our property is acquired by national highways department for a project and paid the compensation. We got NOC also for the remaining land. But we came to know that some of them have approached court and got higher compensation in the same area. So please guide me how to know what is the highest amount paid and how to seek the same from NH department

Advocate Farheen answered
Hello there are ways to approach and get high pay aa per others and you need to keep others paid amount as a proof so that accordingly we can get compensation and for further assistance do contact us we will assist you.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Farheen

Can Advocate Farheen represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Farheen can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Farheen?

When you meet with Advocate Farheen for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Farheen?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Farheen, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Farheen?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Farheen, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Farheen?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Farheen regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Farheen?

The cost of hiring Advocate Farheen can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.