Transport department denying license due to monocular vision

I am a monocular vision person, I have applied for driving licence on 18.01.2018 at Dwarka sector 10 RTO , MLO has denied first stating we do not issue driving licence to monocular vision person, then I showed him RTI of his own dept. As well as RTI by transport ministry stating driving licence can be issued if govt. Doctor permit. Still MLO is just delaying my case , after showing him RTI and doctor certification ( I obtained from govt. Dr.) He is not denying neither moving ahead and just tossing the matter to HQ and himself. Kindly seggest what to do . Even I filed RTI and RTI is been unanswered even after 30 days about same thing . I showed him that other state RTO are issuing DL to monocular vision person but still he is indifferent about my case.

Before I respond to this, there are numerous ways in which we can tackle the department, however, I need to know the status of your functioning eye. What is quality of vision? What documents do you have to support your vision? Feel free to write here.

hi, i have gone through the query. In my opinion you can file a writ petition before the high court of delhi seeking direction to the transport department to issue you the licence as it is your fundamental right and other RTOs are issuing the licences.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur