Time period taken for settlement of promissory note case

How many years it may take for settlement of a promissory note case

The maximum time to finish the case of promissory note is 1 yeah now a days court has taken it into consideration for such cases and they are winding up such cases in very short spam of time it can be done

Your question is not complete as you would like to know how much time it takes for promissory note case is it you who filed the case or you are defending the case it would matter, it depends on the stages of the case. Call us through website for assistance

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

the time period for case can be determined by the cases pending and weather the case is identified or not can be given upon the approximate period of the application of law and hearings happening but settlement of a case is purely personal and court would not involve upon this point