Time limitation for filing appeal after receiving decree copy

Sir/mam I got my hmop decree copy today . My opponent has applied for the same 10 days after me.she hasn't received the copy yet.. My question is the time limitation of appeal Will be considered from the time I got My order copy or my opponent?

It is not from the time you receive the said order. The limitation for filing appeal or revision commences from the date on which the said decree is made ready and called for stamps. This can be easily found out from the court registry.

If is copy application to obtain order copy is filed within 48 hours of pronunciation of the order, then the limitation would be 30 days for filing an appeal against the said order, if the same is filed after 10 days, then the filing limitation would be counted from the date of the order.!

The Limitation would be from the time you got your order depending upon the filing of the certified copy..!

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad