Third party is falsely claiming things in joint locker of husband wife

third party claiming his/her things in the joint locker of husband and wife .how to provce third party is claiming false

Third party has no onus to claim in the locker as it completely stands in your joint name,If he is doing so you can go ahead and serve a legal notice to him you can also lodge a complaint besides that you can file a suit for declaration.Please contact for further details thanks.

A suit for injunction restraining the third party from interfering with peaceful possession of the locker since husband is the first class I legal heir.
An interim stay and ultimately a perpetual injunction order should solve your legal dispute.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

first of all let us know who is that third party and what's his/ her interest of claim ? is that person belongs to the same family like as in legal hires of that shared account holders and whats his / her relation with these count holders ?

Hello,
For the query you posted, I would suggest the following:
The matter is very fact oriented.
One cannot answer just on the little situation you have provided.
Would appreciate if facts are made clear and further explained.

Best
M.far is