Third party is falsely claiming things in joint locker of husband wife

third party claiming his/her things in the joint locker of husband and wife .how to provce third party is claiming false

Answers (4)

251 votes

Third party has no onus to claim in the locker as it completely stands in your joint name,If he is doing so you can go ahead and serve a legal notice to him you can also lodge a complaint besides that you can file a suit for declaration.Please contact for further details thanks.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

248 votes

A suit for injunction restraining the third party from interfering with peaceful possession of the locker since husband is the first class I legal heir.
An interim stay and ultimately a perpetual injunction order should solve your legal dispute.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
178 votes

first of all let us know who is that third party and what's his/ her interest of claim ? is that person belongs to the same family like as in legal hires of that shared account holders and whats his / her relation with these count holders ?

312 votes

For the query you posted, I would suggest the following:
The matter is very fact oriented.
One cannot answer just on the little situation you have provided.
Would appreciate if facts are made clear and further explained.

M.far is

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

One person is sending mails asking money for 50000 to court and 19000 for bail for fake agreement violation . He is telling that he is lawyer and if I…

Read More

if wife refused to take the letter for petition of 9 H M A from the postman. Will the court send it again or she will be considered as ex parte?…

Read More

In a family the husband who was a Group-D in Department of Posts, India died while in service. His wife claimed compassionate appointment and the Depa…

Read More

One of my Hindu friend is planning to get married to his cousin. The mother of boy and father of girl are real brother-sister. For example. Raj …

Read More