Stay against Government's action against non-bis drinking water plant

26-Mar-2023 (In Civil Law)
When State Govt. gave Trade Licence to do the business, then how they now canceling this, whereas State Govt itself providing Licences to do the same business by Jaldhara Prakalpa? Can we get a stay order for one year against Govt. action against the Non-BIS Drinking water Plant? In this time period, these plant owner can make the necessary papers
Answers (3)

Answer #1
727 votes
Dear Client,
As per the details provided by you,my suggestion to you would be-- That the State Government has very right to cancel the licence if any of the conditions pertaining to the said licence is violated and if such violation can be rectified then on the ground of natural justice you should be given a time for such rectification and you can go to the Honourable High Court by filing writ.Thus you can pray stay order.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #2
708 votes
Yes, you can file Writ petition challenging the inaction of the Government. BIS department has given certain specification which has to be followed. I will have to look at your papers to give you specific answer regarding your victory and defeat.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato
Answer #3
713 votes
Look, any Licencing Authority can stop or Cancel any Licence issued by them for time being or for permanently in the circumstances under which the Authority empowered. You can challenge the said Order before the Competent Court and get Stay order from the Competent Court for time being.
Helpful? LawRato LawRato

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details.

Report abuse?

Comments by Users

No Comments! Be the first one to comment.

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."