Sale of land for which order has been passed by court 16 years back

an order giving permission to sell land belonging to debota properties was passed by the district judge in year 2002 in Alipore court Kolkata. the said order has not been challenged otherwise. is the above order valid in 2018 for sale purpose of the said land?

Actually Decree of Civil Court will be valid for 12 years. and now it was 16 years. my advise is if you have an order for alinate the property then at first you try to sold it, if there is any objection then you should proceed before the Court through your previous Ld. Lawyer or any other one.

you should file a fresh case seeking permission to sell as you will have to so why the Deity needs the money now and to be bona fide sell it as per the present market value assess by the registrar Office. By doing so the court will not be inclined to interfere even if the other party objects to such the sell. Do give a explanation why in 16 years you could not sell the property and how you had maintained the Deity in all these years.
The order con not be said to be valid in 2018 or invalid as the purpose for which sell order was granted by court has become invalid/ infructuous in 2018.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur