Role of limitation period in filing petition regarding ancestral land.

dear sirthe property in the name of my great grandfather. He was passed without any will. He had two sons (my grandfather and his brother) also not partition the property passed they have blessed one son. my father was gifted 1/4 of land to my mother in 1956 due to ill health (i am in my mother womb). my father was passed in 1961 when i am 5 years old. the remaining part of the property was occupied and enjoyed by my father in laws(my mothers father & 4 uncles). total 1/2 of the property enjoyed from 1961 and sold a part of the property without any right. my mother and grand mother (sister of my father in laws) supported to their relatives. i don\\\'t know this information because my mother told me they are all our family members so the property was shared equally. But now we identified (my son) that the property belongs to my great grand. they are not having any registers documents relating to property. but they get P. passbook in 1995 and enrolled in revenue records. may i sue on it

You can suit aganist them for your entire property of your ancestral. Mere p.books on their name doesn't give them the title over that property. Since the date of your knowdge you can file a suit with in 3 years.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Vivek Sharma
Govindpuram, Ghaziabad