Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Revision petition to vacate interim order passed by waqf tribunal

In Jan 2018, the revisionist file a civil revision in  High court to vacate an interim order of Waqf Tribunal. I am opposite party no. 5 and a senior citizen. The case was first listed in Jan 2018 and court stayed the interim order of Waqf Tribunal till the next listing and asked our counsel to file counter in two weeks and advice revisionist counsel to file rejoinder in a week if any. Our counsel submitted the counter. The case was listed in Feb but revisionist counsel prays for two more weeks to file rejoinder and same was granted by court. In last week of Feb case was listed but revisionist counsel said that two weeks’ time is not over and he wants few more days to file rejoinder. Likely date was 6 Mar. It was not listed on 6th Mar and likely date was updated to 13th Mar. On 13th Mar it was not listed and likely date was increased to 14th and till now likely date keeps increasing from 14th to 15th to 16th to 19th to 20th.

Answers (2)

In which high court concern matter is pending? In some cases matter are listed and take time for argument.
You have no option in that. Just wait for matter listing. Keep in touch with your counsil.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

What do you want to do if you want to list it then move an other application bearing the full particular before the listing registrar or before respectable court and also mentioned your urgency and age surely your case be listed

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

What is the procedure to file application to dismiss Review Petition filed by Govt. Of Bihar before Honorable Supreme Court Of India against…

Read More

My case is simple yet complicated . All the documents are clear and apposite party don't even have single mention in the documents since 1958. And…

Read More

Earlier Writ petition in service matter pending in Madras High court. But after filing writ petition and writ appeal in service matter , disposed with…

Read More

My case no is CWP 6738 2016 in Punjab and haryana high court....what should I go for review petition or LPA ?? and from when the 30 days time limit is…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue