×

Revision petition to vacate interim order passed by waqf tribunal

In Jan 2018, the revisionist file a civil revision in  High court to vacate an interim order of Waqf Tribunal. I am opposite party no. 5 and a senior citizen. The case was first listed in Jan 2018 and court stayed the interim order of Waqf Tribunal till the next listing and asked our counsel to file counter in two weeks and advice revisionist counsel to file rejoinder in a week if any. Our counsel submitted the counter. The case was listed in Feb but revisionist counsel prays for two more weeks to file rejoinder and same was granted by court. In last week of Feb case was listed but revisionist counsel said that two weeks’ time is not over and he wants few more days to file rejoinder. Likely date was 6 Mar. It was not listed on 6th Mar and likely date was updated to 13th Mar. On 13th Mar it was not listed and likely date was increased to 14th and till now likely date keeps increasing from 14th to 15th to 16th to 19th to 20th.

In which high court concern matter is pending? In some cases matter are listed and take time for argument.
You have no option in that. Just wait for matter listing. Keep in touch with your counsil.
Regards

What do you want to do if you want to list it then move an other application bearing the full particular before the listing registrar or before respectable court and also mentioned your urgency and age surely your case be listed

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune