Regarding implementation of order for compensation from NHAI.

We didn't get compensation from NHAI even award was passed 3 years before we have submitted all docs to competent authority stlii severe lapse happening how do we approach legally to get our compensation

Answers (1)

109 votes

You need to claim for your compensation and file a writ petition in high court against NHAI. Consult an advocate and immediately proceed with filing of writ or else time period will make your case weaker.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Nikhil Singh
Singh & Associates, Hubli
2 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
25 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles