×

Regarding caste certificate on the basis of migrated caste certificate

Presently live in MP. I am poundra ie SC caste. Having a SC certificate from WB. Want to make caste certificate from MP on basis of WB caste certificate. Is it possible to obtain. Also from different sources I came to know that it is not possible to obtain caste certificate as poundra caste include in WB list not in MP list. Please help me.

answer:-आप महोदय मध्यप्रदेश राज्य में रहने वाले किस शहर व् किस जिले के मूल निवासी है यह आपने नही बतलाया ऐसी दशा में आप जिस जिले मइ रहते है उस जिले के अंतर्गत आने वाले अनुसूचित जाती/अनुचुटित जनजाति कल्याण विभाग के ऑफिस में जा कर पता कर सकते है वहां पर अजा.अजाजा की नइयं पुस्तिका निशुल्क उपलब्ध होगी यह पुस्तिका आपको आपके जाती प्रमाण पत्र बनवाने में सहायक होगी

in english
You can not tell which city is located in Madhya Pradesh state which is the native of the district and which district, in such a situation, you can know in the district of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department under the district where you live. There will also be available free of charge. This booklet will be available free of cost, this booklet will help you to get your cast certificate

No caste changes by changing the state / location so your caste certificate will be made from Madhya Pradesh only. You will also have to attach a copy of income certificate along with residence in your application.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune

You have heard right that you can't be included in SC category in mp on the basis of cast certificate of WB. For how much time you have been living in MP. You have to first obtain MP domicile certificate and then if your cast is included in SC list of mp you can get cast certificate. I think "poundra" cast is not included in SC list of MP.