Continue to LawRato.com with Google


Regarding caste certificate on the basis of migrated caste certificate

Presently live in MP. I am poundra ie SC caste. Having a SC certificate from WB. Want to make caste certificate from MP on basis of WB caste certificate. Is it possible to obtain. Also from different sources I came to know that it is not possible to obtain caste certificate as poundra caste include in WB list not in MP list. Please help me.

Answers (3)

answer:-आप महोदय मध्यप्रदेश राज्य में रहने वाले किस शहर व् किस जिले के मूल निवासी है यह आपने नही बतलाया ऐसी दशा में आप जिस जिले मइ रहते है उस जिले के अंतर्गत आने वाले अनुसूचित जाती/अनुचुटित जनजाति कल्याण विभाग के ऑफिस में जा कर पता कर सकते है वहां पर अजा.अजाजा की नइयं पुस्तिका निशुल्क उपलब्ध होगी यह पुस्तिका आपको आपके जाती प्रमाण पत्र बनवाने में सहायक होगी

in english
You can not tell which city is located in Madhya Pradesh state which is the native of the district and which district, in such a situation, you can know in the district of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribe Welfare Department under the district where you live. There will also be available free of charge. This booklet will be available free of cost, this booklet will help you to get your cast certificate

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

No caste changes by changing the state / location so your caste certificate will be made from Madhya Pradesh only. You will also have to attach a copy of income certificate along with residence in your application.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Preeti Joshi
District Court, Gurgaon
10 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
17 years Experience
Advocate Sudershani Ray
Kailash Hills, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
10 years Experience

You have heard right that you can't be included in SC category in mp on the basis of cast certificate of WB. For how much time you have been living in MP. You have to first obtain MP domicile certificate and then if your cast is included in SC list of mp you can get cast certificate. I think "poundra" cast is not included in SC list of MP.

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Divorce Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Sir, my category belongs to OBC in central .. So I applied for central jobs with OBC category and at that time my father's monthly income was 62k …

Read More

My father is a clerk in L.I.C of india. Which is public sector undertaking. His gross income(as per his payslip) is 8 lacs p.a . Do i fall under obc n…

Read More

Hello am a student from one of d good colleges of Bangalore ....I went to join bca in my graduation but wen I went d faculty told about der new startu…

Read More

when school says ur children is underage by 3 months and need to be in the same case because of age... is there any such govt. policy ? how to file su…

Read More

Get free assistance for your legal issue