Qualifying criteria for Civil Services Exam

sir,i am from india I want to know that a person who was lodged a petition in civil court last year and now case is closed so please tell can he give civil services exam without any problem and without any affidavit. please tell as soon as possible

Answers (2)

This question can be replied only if you take us to the relevant clause in the exam guidelines which spells out the bar for convicts and/or the under trials. Therefore I would request you to repost your query wherein you quote the relevant provision/clause of the examination guidelines.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Your petition is close as you tell me,so you delivered judgment competent court and you received certified copy of judgment and you give civil exam without and problem and any affidavit.If your case acquittal against you.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I am the defandant in a civil court. The next issue in my case shows call on for amended plaint. I wanted to know the detailed meaning of amended plai…

Read More

If a person died. Who is legal heir, if he don't have wife or child . It is a ancestral properties. Is brother can take his share.…

Read More

 I, got married in 2007. my father in law was a property dealer... and was used to purchase lands / properties in my name. One of the land sale c…

Read More

Desealing a shop which is sealed by MCD few years back while sealing the entire property which include our shop since the address was same.…

Read More