Qualifying criteria for Civil Services Exam

sir,i am from india I want to know that a person who was lodged a petition in civil court last year and now case is closed so please tell can he give civil services exam without any problem and without any affidavit. please tell as soon as possible

This question can be replied only if you take us to the relevant clause in the exam guidelines which spells out the bar for convicts and/or the under trials. Therefore I would request you to repost your query wherein you quote the relevant provision/clause of the examination guidelines.

Sir,
Your petition is close as you tell me,so you delivered judgment competent court and you received certified copy of judgment and you give civil exam without and problem and any affidavit.If your case acquittal against you.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi