Property purchased through bank auction still possession not given

I purchase property from bank of Baroda through auction and also deposited all amount.till now the bank has given me the sale certificate but not possession to me.its been more 45 days that bank has not given the possession. When I asked them they told me that it is pending with collector for approval. How many more days I will wait. Is there any chance that property owner can restrict the bank to sell that property.

Without possession,the sale certificate may not benefit u.It is a long process to get possession as collector will direct the police for eviction.If bank failed to give possession, claim your deposited money with cost and interest to the bank

It will take little time for approval of collector . You are advice to verify whether any case is pending in high court relating to that property between the original owner and bank . If so then you need to appear in the case

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi