Procedure to remove a tea stall in front of a complex

Actually I am owning a residential complex..I m in process of selling that ..the issue is a person with a tea stall is standing right in front of my how could I proceed against him legally..

Answers (3)

294 votes

Complain municipal corporation and ask them to evict him citing your issue. They will do the needful. Otherwise you can approach court against him for eviction.
First try to talk with tea vendor and request him to move somewhere else.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

254 votes

You can either aproach muncipal corporation of that area by filing complaint of illegal encroachment and hope for the best action to be taken by the officer of the concerned corporation or you can approach to concerned police station.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
8 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
326 votes

Does the tea stall man owns that place? He must have a shop licence , he cannot put tables or chairs outside the area that he posses etc. You can write a complaint about illegal encroachment by tea smaller to the municipality.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles