Procedure to remove a tea stall in front of a complex

Actually I am owning a residential complex..I m in process of selling that ..the issue is a person with a tea stall is standing right in front of my complex..so how could I proceed against him legally..

Complain municipal corporation and ask them to evict him citing your issue. They will do the needful. Otherwise you can approach court against him for eviction.
First try to talk with tea vendor and request him to move somewhere else.

You can either aproach muncipal corporation of that area by filing complaint of illegal encroachment and hope for the best action to be taken by the officer of the concerned corporation or you can approach to concerned police station.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

Does the tea stall man owns that place? He must have a shop licence , he cannot put tables or chairs outside the area that he posses etc. You can write a complaint about illegal encroachment by tea smaller to the municipality.