Procedure to obtain temporary injunction to perform hereditary archaka

sir We are the hereditary Archaka of Lord Hanuman Temple we have some dispute in taluka civil court on 30th March 2018 we have Hanuman jayanti utsav at temple hereditary we are performing Pooja on that days so we request you that we need temporary injunction so no one can object our duties. Kindly let us know fees and how many days is required to get injunction and what are the documents required. Please send details as soon as possible. Thanking you sir

Answers (3)

first tell me your location, then let me know by the virtue of what document you are claiming the such injunction because without any right you can say that this property belongs to me. certainly I will help you. we can negotiate on fee on call

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

I take it a case is already pending in civil court. I will need all relevant details of the case, including the copies of the plaint, written statement (if any) and other filings. Please send them to me by email at the earliest so I can answer your questions.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience
Advocate Unmesh Gopal Dindore
Shaniwar Peth, Pune
11 years Experience
Advocate J. P. Rinwa
Swej Farm, Sodala, Jaipur
18 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

yes you can move to civil court for injunction with the help of a advocate.... the fee for the same may vary from 10k to 1 lac as per the capability of advocate.... you can get injuction on the first date if there are grounds of urgency which the advocate can tell you better after hearing all the points.....otherwise there is provision to server the other party for early hearing in the court to dispose of your interim application in the suit for interim injunction.....

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or book a Detailed Consultation with a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Similar questions

Can a private university running a professional course recognized by statuary body block the attendance or result of Its student for the want of paren…

Read More

Helo sir/madam. I am vikash , few weeks ago my father got a stroke and due to which his whole body got paralyzed . so which makes my father totally in…

Read More

I have purchased a plot 1 years back from a society .I have get it registered it at that time itself . Society didnot give me possession of my plot du…

Read More

Respected Madam, I need to know that under what all circumstances and for what all reasons only can the institute authority issue an NFTE (Not fit for…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue