Procedure to obtain temporary injunction to perform hereditary archaka

sir We are the hereditary Archaka of Lord Hanuman Temple we have some dispute in taluka civil court on 30th March 2018 we have Hanuman jayanti utsav at temple hereditary we are performing Pooja on that days so we request you that we need temporary injunction so no one can object our duties. Kindly let us know fees and how many days is required to get injunction and what are the documents required. Please send details as soon as possible. Thanking you sir

first tell me your location, then let me know by the virtue of what document you are claiming the such injunction because without any right you can say that this property belongs to me. certainly I will help you. we can negotiate on fee on call

I take it a case is already pending in civil court. I will need all relevant details of the case, including the copies of the plaint, written statement (if any) and other filings. Please send them to me by email at the earliest so I can answer your questions.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

yes you can move to civil court for injunction with the help of a advocate.... the fee for the same may vary from 10k to 1 lac as per the capability of advocate.... you can get injuction on the first date if there are grounds of urgency which the advocate can tell you better after hearing all the points.....otherwise there is provision to server the other party for early hearing in the court to dispose of your interim application in the suit for interim injunction.....