Procedure to get stay order on property while applying for divorce

I am seeking a divorce from husband of 20 years, I have 2 minor daughters, filed for a partition suit to claim share of ancestral property for my daughters, can I get a injunction order or stay order to not sell the properties or use them for commercial purposes. If Yes what is the stay called as and will it give relief to both stop selling and stop using for commercial purposes. I am a south indian hindu.

Yes you can get an injunction in your favor. Also you can ask the court to create charge on the properties which your husband might sell. Thus he cannot sell the properties... So far as minors are concerned they can claim maintenance along with you...

As you have already filed a case and did you not seek any injunction in the suit. Did you not clarified with your advocate. It has to be seen as to what is your claim and you says that you want divorce also. Please mention all the information correctly.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi

hi according to your query you can get stay not to alienate the property by filing Interlocutory application in the court Providing the evidences along with the I.A. you can file the case and you will get order in your favor for further clarifications you can call us at any time.