Procedure to get NOC

Building permission not getting, there is a lake / cheruvu my plot is 127 meters distance from FTL and LRS also cleared. Still they are asking Noc from irrigation department please suggest me what todo

Answers (2)

338 votes

For soil quality testing near lake you have to get NOC from Executive Engineer of irrigation concerned and it is also for your building and investment safety. With FTL,LRS and your plot No and registration (xerox copies) you have to enclose. They do soil test and give you Report whether it is feasible or not to construct a house near that lake. If EE does not give you NOC, you can approach Court in your jurisdiction for directions.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

188 votes

This suggestion only. You have to file a case against concerned authorities before the honble lok Adalat in your dist. head quarters. The said court call the said authorities and setlled issue amicably.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles