Procedure to get NOC

Building permission not getting, there is a lake / cheruvu my plot is 127 meters distance from FTL and LRS also cleared. Still they are asking Noc from irrigation department please suggest me what todo

This suggestion only. You have to file a case against concerned authorities before the honble lok Adalat in your dist. head quarters. The said court call the said authorities and setlled issue amicably.

For soil quality testing near lake you have to get NOC from Executive Engineer of irrigation concerned and it is also for your building and investment safety. With FTL,LRS and your plot No and registration (xerox copies) you have to enclose. They do soil test and give you Report whether it is feasible or not to construct a house near that lake. If EE does not give you NOC, you can approach Court in your jurisdiction for directions.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi