Procedure to file case in NCLT for recovery

My self Rajesh doing distributor of reliance comm (Tele comm co) . reliance comm stop his service from 27-10-2017. on this date our retailer and us appox 40 lac rupee balance e-top and paper cupan balance and 45 lac rupee scheme and incentive Pending .so 85 lac is pending. We want to file case against Reliance Communication in the NCLT Court. pl Help what we do

We can file case in consumer court, as well as NCLT.
We need all the proof of transaction and to create evidence a file a proper suit.

Proper drafted case along with all the annexures.
Where you are based pls let us know. Try to meet personally will all the documents.

Thanks

For filing of case in NCLT, first you need all the bills and the details of the balance amount. Just bring the documents required and then you can file the case in NCLT. You can visit our office for further details.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

It's good case you should file and definitely you will succeed. Fix an appointment and come with all papers of distributorship or any other documents is available with you.
RELIANCE communication have to compensate.