Procedure to claim damages from Govt

A state run bus rams into the boundary of the house. Boundary and the gate reduced to ruins. Filed an fir , bus got removed and came to know that it was because of brake failure. Bus is still in the possession of police. When contacted the transport minister, he denied giving any monetary help saying that because of the fir,bus is in possession and he is into loss because of this. Had the fir not been lodged then he would have provided with the monetary help. Now the aggrieved party is in dilemma because they have to shed approx a lac to get it reconstructed inspite of the fact that they are not at fault even a bit. What to do??

Aggrieved person file the claim petition before the court of motor accident claim tribunal under section 166 read with 144 motor vehicle act for claim of damages boundary wall or etc.
Thanks & Regards.
Amar.

Hello Dear,
Very unfortunate mishappening-
As the FIR is already launched so there is nothing left from your counter part..
Just be prepare for the Court procedures and all..There only the absolute remedy lies...

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow