Procedure to check challan status and DL recovery

Sir, i went went to goa in feb first week, there i was unaware of yellow number of vehicle officially allowed vehicle for rent. i rented a four wheeler on daily basis with white number plate unknowingly . Transport authority caught me and took my driving licence and handed over with challan. I talked of to person which had given the vehicle he told dont worry i will take care and will collect the driving licence back as i had to go back tomorrow to my native place. Now as i am not in goa and my driving licence is in goa, the vehicle owner demanding more money to take back from Court . Sir i want to know can i check the status of challan online weather it is cleared or not. How can i check my D L is with court or not. How many days it take to clear challan in court

Where U were detained in north goa or south goa. Then if ur detained then the owner of the vehicle has to appear for hearing and pay the fine in the court and release ur license. Because black and white number plates vehicle is not for hier purpose it's only private. So it's shall not be given for rent purpose. Therefore, he must be demanding from u whatever the penalty laid on the car owner. If u want to check status go to that police station along with challan given to u, and u will know the status.

what kind of challan wss issued.
then i will be in a better position answer your question

Let me know the details.

How much fine you paid.

send a photo of the challan.

You cannot check status online

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi