One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Goa - Advocate Swati V Verlekar

Advocate Swati V Verlekar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Candolim, Goa
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Tax, Civil, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Konkani, Marathi
Advocate Swati V Verlekar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Swati provides services in various fields of Revenue Matters, Civil Matters, Tax Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Swati enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2008.

Enrollment Number : MAH/4313/2008
  • District Court, North Goa
Book Consultation

Phone Consultation

30 Min Phone Consult
Rs. 500

Meeting Consultation

1 Hour in-office meeting
Rs. 1000

Email Consultation

Legal advice by email
Rs. 3500

Get advice from Advocate Swati V Verlekar

Enter your name*
Enter your email
Enter your phone number*
Start describing your legal issue here*
Questions Answered by Advocate Swati V Verlekar Whether neighbours can get stay order to stop deputy collectors order can a gift be taken back by the family of the donor after his death