Police harassing for false criminal complaint. Advice.

Sir mujhe koi bina crime ke koi anya crime mae Naam dal diya gaya hae jab ki mae kisi aaprad se aanjam bhi nahi aur mujhe tang kiya jaa raha hae.

Answers (1)

114 votes

Dear Sir,
Pahale aap us case me bail ke liye apply kijiye. Iske liye aap bail petition file kare District &Session Court me. Uske baad jub, case trial par jaye ga, tub aapko mauka milega apne innocence ko prove karne ke liye.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at LawRato.com and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at LawRato.com to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at LawRato.com or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

"LawRato.com has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

My mother is a guarantor of a personal loan in which a plot(land) has been kept as collateral.The borrower has defaulted the loan.Does my mother have …

Read More

Hi, I am a doctor whose one of the patient has put wrong Google review in my name. Can I file a case against him? The patient tried to reach me on h…

Read More

I took some loan from some people n i paid for two years n now i m unable to pay, as i hv no work nothing, i beg them to gv me time but they dont, i w…

Read More

Sir Applicant filed title suit after defiting case U/s 44 and 45 on paternal property in 2001, court proceeding evidence, gawahi etc done during the …

Read More