Planning to purchase a plot which is not constructed as per the plan

We bought a plot recently in Ongole,it is not constructed as per the plan,the owner saying we can solve this problem when BRS announced..is it possible..is this safe to buy that plot

hi according to your question if the plot is not constructed as per the plan i suggest that not to go for purchase of that plot, because in BRS some time they impose heavy fine also which you have to pay.

have you paid full amount. if not paid you demand for rectiction. there re chances to regularise the building on BRS. generally vendor will not take interest to protect you interest. you have to reduce the matter in writing.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur