PIL against High Court order to postpone LLB 3yrs 1st semester

Can we or anyone can file PIL against high court order for not postponing LLB 3 year 1 sem without completing 90 days teaching period. Students need help.

The concept of PIL is in harmony with the principles enshrined in Article 39A of the Constitution of India to protect and deliver prompt social justice with the help of law. The traditional rule of “Locus Standii” that a person, whose right is infringed alone can file a petition, has been relaxed by the Supreme Court in its recent decisions. Now, the court permits public interest litigation at the instance of public spirited citizens for the enforcement of constitutional legal rights. Now, any public spirited citizen can approach the court for the public cause by filing a petition:
1. in Supreme Court under Art.32 of the Constitution
2. In High Court under Art.226 of the Constitution

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur