Person enter premises without consent & causes damage to property

I am an Hindu. An individual has entered my land without permission and has broke some parts of my newly made house in my village mohmadpur. So what kind of actions can I take against that individual ????

First course of action would be to approach to the nearest police station , apprise him about all the facts and them to take action. If police failed to take action, contact a good lawyer and file a complaint case.

it is a case of criminal offence.you should complain the matter before local police immediately. police will take action. It is open to file a criminal case before the chief judicial Magistrate also for the case of house trespassing.

Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi

In the given instance you can lodge an FIR in the local police station wherein s.144 would be imposed on your property by the police. If you can identify the persons then you can lodge a complaint against them