Person enter premises without consent & causes damage to property

I am an Hindu. An individual has entered my land without permission and has broke some parts of my newly made house in my village mohmadpur. So what kind of actions can I take against that individual ????

Answers (3)

296 votes

First course of action would be to approach to the nearest police station , apprise him about all the facts and them to take action. If police failed to take action, contact a good lawyer and file a complaint case.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

59 votes

it is a case of criminal should complain the matter before local police immediately. police will take action. It is open to file a criminal case before the chief judicial Magistrate also for the case of house trespassing.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
344 votes

In the given instance you can lodge an FIR in the local police station wherein s.144 would be imposed on your property by the police. If you can identify the persons then you can lodge a complaint against them

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles