Passed written test but not informed by Organisation for interview

I have appeared in the exam of government teacher vacancy, PGT commerce of navoday vidhyalay samiti in Dec 2016 and I have passed in written exam and result is declared in may 2017, interview is taken in June 2016 but I have not been informed by Navoday vidhyalay samiti so I could not attend the interview and final result is declared and passed candidates have join the job. When second final merit list is declared on 7 jan. 2018 then I have got information what can I do now. Please help me.

Answers (2)

315 votes

First of all you have to clarify that you have passed in the written exam and liable to be called for the interview. The institution might have communicate the same through advertisement. In such condition the institution is legally bound to communicate you about your interview if the same has not been published upon the official website or upon an advertisement. In such facts and circumstances you can challenge the adamant action of the authority before the High Court from which you can avail some remedy. Thank You.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

209 votes

you should approach the High Court filing a writ petition against the aforesaid order.
as from you weary it appears that you were not aware of the interview because of their fault, there are high chances your contention may merit acceptance.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
27 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Kapil Chandna
Patiala House Court, Delhi
9 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
13 years Experience
Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles