Passed written test but not informed by Organisation for interview

I have appeared in the exam of government teacher vacancy, PGT commerce of navoday vidhyalay samiti in Dec 2016 and I have passed in written exam and result is declared in may 2017, interview is taken in June 2016 but I have not been informed by Navoday vidhyalay samiti so I could not attend the interview and final result is declared and passed candidates have join the job. When second final merit list is declared on 7 jan. 2018 then I have got information what can I do now. Please help me.

First of all you have to clarify that you have passed in the written exam and liable to be called for the interview. The institution might have communicate the same through advertisement. In such condition the institution is legally bound to communicate you about your interview if the same has not been published upon the official website or upon an advertisement. In such facts and circumstances you can challenge the adamant action of the authority before the High Court from which you can avail some remedy. Thank You.

you should approach the High Court filing a writ petition against the aforesaid order.
as from you weary it appears that you were not aware of the interview because of their fault, there are high chances your contention may merit acceptance.

Shaniwar Peth, Pune
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow