One married women want to separate from her husband without divorce

.one woman want to live separate from his husband without divorce bcoz his husband not give divorce and alway use abuse language and beaten her.. may i know.. what they will doo.. she will separate without divorce and what will b process..

Answers (3)

289 votes

The wife can file a suit for judicial separation under section 10 of Hindu Marriage Act and after two years of separation if the couple is still living separately then wife can file divorce and further assistance you can contact me.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

107 votes

Hello, Please contact me personally and discuss the complete matter. This will help you more in getting proper legal guidance. You can take my number from Lawrato. There are various legal remedies available in this case but after knowing complete details from you, we can guide you about the most suitable legal remedy.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
11 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
20 years Experience
230 votes

Hello sir/madam

You can file for judicial speration as in you can take speration without taking divorce and as your husband abuse you physically as well as mentally in that case you can file domestic voilence against your husband and you may also file for maintenance . You have so many option .
Visit to my office so that i can guide you right as per your situation.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have a royal enfield which is more than 15 years old,,, and is perfect.. I have taken a fitness certificate from royal enfield.. How can i prevent t…

Read More

For company petition, our lawyer has submitted all necessary documents to the Karnataka HC registrar 2 months back but he is yet to get the admission …

Read More

If the chairman of the resident society or any person in the residence society talks or behaves with a lady in an inappropriate manner, then as a citi…

Read More

My father is now 71years mother passed away 2 years my father does 2nd mrg..I m d only son of him..also a sister is there but she is m…

Read More