One married women want to separate from her husband without divorce

.one woman want to live separate from his husband without divorce bcoz his husband not give divorce and alway use abuse language and beaten her.. may i know.. what they will doo.. she will separate without divorce and what will b process..

The wife can file a suit for judicial separation under section 10 of Hindu Marriage Act and after two years of separation if the couple is still living separately then wife can file divorce and further assistance you can contact me.

Hello, Please contact me personally and discuss the complete matter. This will help you more in getting proper legal guidance. You can take my number from Lawrato. There are various legal remedies available in this case but after knowing complete details from you, we can guide you about the most suitable legal remedy.

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi