Not able to find case file what can be done

sir i dont no about my case details .but i got bail within 21 days. Opposite party are ready to sattlement the case but my case file are not found in the court.last hearing dt. Was 8/12/2011. actualy the woman charge against me that is "Silatahani".i what i do ? Plz tell me about my case disposal.its ungent sir.

Answers (3)

you can search in the GR section of the particular court granted you the bail for case number . which court it is ? if it is within e court network you can access it by yourself as well. you can find the case number in the bail order as well.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

MY OPINION THAT it is very much urgent definitely to find out your case file, firstly,it is important to know about the case where it was actually held,it is at Metropolitan Magistrate court or at High court ,or any other special court, where you grant bail, whole thing is specifically depends upon where was the matter was actually happening, then i discuss with you & clearly guide you the whole procedure to find out the file definitely,

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience
Advocate T Kalaiselvan
Kosapet, Vellore
18 years Experience

Sir, perused your query in details. Since the case records need to be searched manually, please contact us with the case number and we will do the necessary for disposal of the case. Please also inform in which court the matter is going on.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I file a civil petition at High Court Nagpur regarding continue the service but the dept. is give me under pressure for with draw this case from high…

Read More

we were (me , my wife and my 8 year old son) watching a movie on inox and there were a couple seated next to us, they were kissing etc , it was quite …

Read More

In which branch of law , I can file a case if neighbor's AC is fitted at wrong place that is outside of his window grill and above my balcony, and…

Read More

Hi can a daughter in law suit for property and maintenance against father in law... when her husband is alive. Though husband and wife are not living …

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue