Not able to find case file what can be done

sir i dont no about my case details .but i got bail within 21 days. Opposite party are ready to sattlement the case but my case file are not found in the court.last hearing dt. Was 8/12/2011. actualy the woman charge against me that is "Silatahani".i think.now what i do ? Plz tell me about my case disposal.its ungent sir.

you can search in the GR section of the particular court granted you the bail for case number . which court it is ? if it is within e court network you can access it by yourself as well. you can find the case number in the bail order as well.

MY OPINION THAT it is very much urgent definitely to find out your case file, firstly,it is important to know about the case where it was actually held,it is at Metropolitan Magistrate court or at High court ,or any other special court, where you grant bail, whole thing is specifically depends upon where was the matter was actually happening, then i discuss with you & clearly guide you the whole procedure to find out the file definitely,

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Sir, perused your query in details. Since the case records need to be searched manually, please contact us with the case number and we will do the necessary for disposal of the case. Please also inform in which court the matter is going on.