made a home in joint land what to do

sir, my old home is claimed for national highway,and i have a property in back side of my home.but it is a joint land..i have legal 6.5 biswa on it. and i have possession on it over 10 years..i want built a home because i have no other property but co sharer do not want the same.and i think they do injunction order in future..i have no knowledge about injunction order ... tell me what can i do..what is the best way for construction. and what if i refuse the injunction order by the court..

Answers (2)

287 votes

hahaha funny , you cant refus ethe injunction order by the court however you can appeal against the said order in appellate court . But if you have 6.5b biswa share of your own you can start working over that share . you can also file suit for partition so that all co sharere will have there seperate numbers and demarcated land share.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

248 votes

Look we have to go for simple partition in this scenario Nd you have to built the structure in no time Nd once the partition is done the mutation will be on ur name after that and they won't be able to challenge it as mutation (intekal) is on ur name means u are the real owner of that land now

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
26 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
21 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
12 years Experience
Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
11 years Experience

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles