made a home in joint land what to do

sir, my old home is claimed for national highway,and i have a property in back side of my home.but it is a joint land..i have legal 6.5 biswa on it. and i have possession on it over 10 years..i want built a home because i have no other property but co sharer do not want the same.and i think they do injunction order in future..i have no knowledge about injunction order ... tell me what can i do..what is the best way for construction. and what if i refuse the injunction order by the court..

hahaha funny , you cant refus ethe injunction order by the court however you can appeal against the said order in appellate court . But if you have 6.5b biswa share of your own you can start working over that share . you can also file suit for partition so that all co sharere will have there seperate numbers and demarcated land share.

Look we have to go for simple partition in this scenario Nd you have to built the structure in no time Nd once the partition is done the mutation will be on ur name after that and they won't be able to challenge it as mutation (intekal) is on ur name means u are the real owner of that land now

Advocate Ayantika Mondal
Gandhinagar, Bangalore