Living in housing society neighbor's pet creating nuisance

I am living in a housing society where one family has a pet dog which is a nuisance. They don't follow any rules for the pet animals. I doubt the dog has got vaccination. The dog defecates in the open area. Please guide what action can be taken against them.

Make an application regarding the said nuisance to your municipal authorities. If they don't respond then you can send them legal notice and if they still don't then approach Local court for nuisance cause by dog.

Consider making a written complaint to the society. The bye-laws of the society may have certain covenants regarding keeping animals as pets and steps which the owners may be required to take to ensure that no nuisance is caused on account of such pet animal(s).

Advocate Peeyush Kaushik
Dwarka District Court, Delhi
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur

First of all Request the owner to show vaccination card and Licence of the dog, and tell him about nuisance (barking and howling). If the dog is not vaccinated you can complain to municipal Authority and police Authority.

If the dog is vaccinated, then walking dog in open area is no issue and you can not fight it.

However defecation and other routine of the pet depends on owner, Mentioned him not leave it's potty on open area, but for that make sure there is no Invention of any other dog (stray dogs in society premise).