Living away from Family affidavit.

In Civil Law
Hi.. I am asking this for my girlfriend. She is 20 years old and she left her home against her parents will and now they are threatening her that will find her will take her back home with them. We are in a live in relationship which they don't know about. Is there any affidavit that we can get before they find us out? Please help us as soon as possible.

Answers (3)

291 votes

Deaf Client if your girlfriend and you also want such kind of protection then approach High Court and safety measures also to to protect both of you for more clarity you may contact us then I'll elaborate properly about your case Advocate Anurag Bhatt Allahabad High Court.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

55 votes

Dear there are two situation
if you girl friend living with you after left her house and you live in living relation only and both are don't want to marry with each other then you have the option ready the document/ Affidavit certified by the your girlfriend that she live with you with her consent for details I will contact you

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Rajeev Nigam
Kanpur Nagar, Kanpur
28 years Experience
Advocate H Gouri Shankar
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
26 years Experience
Advocate Ravi Jadhav
Koregaon Park, Pune
14 years Experience
Advocate Vijay Tangri
Saket, Delhi
23 years Experience
120 votes

There is no such provision regarding this.
You can approach your local police station and the girl can give an application regarding this so that in future if any situation arises against both of you this application will act as remedy for both of you.

Report abuse?

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Questions

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Related Articles