×

Legality of crowd funding platform in agriculture space in India

Crowdfunding platform in agriculture space of India is lega? People invest through an online platform and share profits when crop is sold?

According to Indian Laws on Crowdfunding platforms their source of income must be utilized for social cause and services. If you want to make sure about their accountability then forward an RTI ask their accounts where you can get an debit credit balance sheet and scrutinized by an auditor if there will be any difference in income and expenditure and source of expenses other then social cause then you can file an PIL or complaint to the concerning authorities.

Advocate Preeti Joshi
Shaniwar Peth, Pune