Legal action against person not vacating the shop given on rent

We have given shop without agreement. He had given that advance RS. 20000.00. now we have ask to vacate shop. He has demanded same extra amount and FD rate. It is right or wrong. Please advise what will we do for this netter.

Answers (4)

Aap kirayedaar ko dukan khaali karane ke liye ek advocate ke marfat legal notice dekar samay dijie fir bhi yadi dukan khaali na kare to advocate ke marfat rent tribunal me case present kiya ja sakega.

Googling your legal issue online?

The internet is not a lawyer and neither are you.
Talk to a real lawyer about your legal issue.

It depends on various factors as to the rights claimed over the property, duration for which the shop is occupied and the purpose for which the shop is to be vacated and other related information so that we can give a precise opinion on the subject matter. Though it sounds wrong on the face of it but we need to look into the above factors to give a precise opinion.

Popular Civil Lawyers

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee
Maharani Road, Indore
18 years Experience
Advocate Jai Shiv Darshan Giri
Santoshi Nagar, Ring Road Chowk, Raipur
14 years Experience
Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
10 years Experience
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow
4 years Experience

Whats your actual demand want to vacant your shop or want to know return process ?
Because your aspect is not clear then how can any one suggest you right key of your problem?
So please put your exact wish which you want to do .

If the advance payment is not in writing and rent is not written file suit for vacation of shop on more rent and without disclosure of advance rent. It will create pressure on him. For more details contact me.

Disclaimer: The above query and its response is NOT a legal opinion in any way whatsoever as this is based on the information shared by the person posting the query at and has been responded by one of the Civil Lawyers at to address the specific facts and details. You may post your specific query based on your facts and details to get a response from one of the Lawyers at or contact a Lawyer of your choice to address your query in detail.

Related Articles

" has handpicked some of the best Legal Experts in the country to help you get practical Legal Advice & help."

Similar questions

I have an affidavit of friendly loan with a person. In this affidavit I was give Rs.1300000 to a person and he promised me to return back on 22 feb 20…

Read More

my uncle and aunty have no children, my wife(niece of my aunty) brought up with them,but not legally adopted. Recently my uncle expired, now my aunty …

Read More

Can siblings can be surety for service agreement??…

Read More

in the settlement deed made between family members in the year 1952 allocated to sons and grandson by way constructed portion and not by metes and bou…

Read More

Talk to a lawyer for your legal issue