Legal action against person not vacating the shop given on rent

We have given shop without agreement. He had given that advance RS. 20000.00. now we have ask to vacate shop. He has demanded same extra amount and FD rate. It is right or wrong. Please advise what will we do for this netter.

Aap kirayedaar ko dukan khaali karane ke liye ek advocate ke marfat legal notice dekar samay dijie fir bhi yadi dukan khaali na kare to advocate ke marfat rent tribunal me case present kiya ja sakega.

It depends on various factors as to the rights claimed over the property, duration for which the shop is occupied and the purpose for which the shop is to be vacated and other related information so that we can give a precise opinion on the subject matter. Though it sounds wrong on the face of it but we need to look into the above factors to give a precise opinion.

Advocate Swapnil Jamkar
Chhatrapati Square, Nagpur
Advocate Surangama Sharma
Gomti Nagar, Lucknow

Whats your actual demand want to vacant your shop or want to know return process ?
Because your aspect is not clear then how can any one suggest you right key of your problem?
So please put your exact wish which you want to do .

If the advance payment is not in writing and rent is not written file suit for vacation of shop on more rent and without disclosure of advance rent. It will create pressure on him. For more details contact me.